Saturday 3 November 2012

I can’t forget you Kavita

  • I can’t forget you
  • I know I never will
  • You just meant so much to me
  • You were all I could hope for
  • And those words were never easier for me to say
  • You took them and threw them all away though
  • Now its hard to forget you
  • You live on in my memories
  • I don’t complain about it
  • Its just hard on me
  • You’re off living without me
  • And I still can’t get over you
  • I just can’t get over how you made me feel
  • How I miss you
  • Those words were never easy for me to say
  • I’d say them again though
  • I miss you and always will
  • Its a promise I will always keep
  • I just hope I can find a good friend like you
  • Because I know in coming day I will be not there with you, I can't see you, I just feel miserable
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment