Saturday 3 November 2012

I am sorry for hurting you Kavita

I am sorry for hurting you with my words and writing. I never meant that. I don't know what happened that time when we were on the way to VD. You have changed for the better. I am sorry kavita. I forgot i wrote that. Really i feel so bad. Damn me !! At last we started to open up to each other, we became really good friends, we shared everything but i spoiled it with my own mouth.

Yes, we had some bumps on the road but above all, you're my best friends forever. I really have more fun with you and i am really hoping you would forgive for writing those crap !

You know me very well as compare to other, you know what I am, yes yes i am stupid emotional fool but not bad.......


Plsssssssssss just give me a chance....................

0 comments:

Post a Comment